Walmart Associate Scholarship
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Must be employed part-time or full-time with any division of Walmart for at least six consecutive months prior to the appropriate application due date (see chart below).
- Must have graduated high school/home school or obtained a GED before applying or be a graduating high school senior who intends to enroll in a college or university upon graduation.
- If applying as a graduating high school senior, must wait to apply until you are within 6 months of starting your college courses.
- Must have financial need and be able to demonstrate the need with required documents. (Note: Students with other funds that pay entirely for tuition, books, fees, and on-campus room and board are ineligible.)
Note: Additional guidelines apply. See the Program Guidelines document below for complete details.
How to Apply
|Application Due Date
(5 p.m., Central time)
|November 2, 2015||December 2, 2015||January 15, 2016|
|February 1, 2016||March 1, 2016||April 15, 2016|
|May 2, 2016||June 2, 2016||July 15, 2016|
|August 1, 2016||September 1, 2016||October 14, 2016|
Print and read these documents and follow the instructions provided:
Take the Eligibility Quiz
Complete the Application